Repertoire Collection edited by Peter Anton Ling and Marina Sandel [S,pno]
“Wonderful that these soprano volumes from the OperAria project are now available to provide just the right sort of assistance we need.” (Juliane Banse, Patron Soprano)
Please select the desired products and click "Add to Cart"
“Our goal is to give the user a modern-day, systematically structured vocal coach who satisfies the demands of present-day theater practice. At long last a consistent repertoire and a well-ordered conflation of respective audition arias for all vocal genres.” (Peter Anton Ling and Marina Sandel, editors)
OperAria – repertoire anthology of opera arias according to vocal criteria (range, tessitura, specifics, type of aria) with due regard to practical aspects of musical and theatrical nature (style, era, role type, national provenance)
with comments on the arias
- information on the composer, the librettist, the work, the range and of versions or casting
- a short synopsis of the contents illuminating the basic dramatic constellation in the context of the opera’s plot
- an evaluation from the singer’s point of view
with “phonetic assistant” and “text assistant”
- aria texts in the original language spoken by native speakers as an audio file (mp3)
- aria texts in German and English translations as a text file (pdf)
- available on CD with volume 1 and 2, for download under more information to volume 3 and 4.