To order, please follow these steps:
Once all desired items have been added to the shopping cart, click "proceed to checkout" to initiate the ordering process.
Now please enter your personal details and register as a Breitkopf customer. Thus, you can log in at any time with your email address and password, view your recent orders, and change the data in your profile.
After selecting your desired mode of payment (e. g. credit card) you will find information on shipping costs which are indicated either by flat-rate or which are subject to weight of the shipment, delivery location, and selected delivery service + "Continue" >>>
Please check all details in the summary, accept the general terms, and close the transaction with "Order with obligation to pay."
You will then be directed to our electronic payment system to enter your credit card or Paypal information. Your credit card or bank account will generally be charged shortly after completion of the order.
You will receive a confirmation of your order automatically by email.
Manuscripts / Exposés
Before submitting your manuscript or exposé, please take a moment to read our submission guidelines:
- Please note that we will not respond to general and obviously wide-spread submissions.
- Please make sure (e.g. by checking our website) that your work fits in with the Breitkopf & Härtel publishing program.
- Please provide some information on yourself, particularly on your professional background and current activities.
- If at all possible, please do not send handwritten scores, rather use a suitable layout program (preferably Sibelius) and submit as a PDF document.
- In order to be able to carry out a proper evaluation, we need you to send the complete manuscript.
- Please abstain from sending only recordings.
The instrumentation is indicated in figures and abbreviations following the usual order in a full score:
- Woodwinds: Flute(Piccolo).Oboe(English Horn).Clarinet(BassClarinet.Saxophone).Bassoon (Contrabassoon)
- Brass: Horn.Trumpet.Trombone.Tuba
Abbreviations without brackets mean additional players: Picc.1. = 2 players
Abbreviations in brackets indicate either additional instruments: 1(Picc). = 1 player, but 2 instruments
or the number of the players: perc(4) = 4 percussionist