Gustav Mahler (1860–1911) Symphony No. 4
Final Version 1911 – Textcritical Edition edited by Christian Rudolf Riedel [S,orch] Duration: 54'
Price reduction for a subscription.
Get an insight into our material with the reading sample.
20 pages | 27 x 36 cm | 146 g | ISMN: 979-0-004-90076-5 | Saddle Stitch
Mahler’s Symphonien in the score and orchestra library – The advantages at a glance
- All of Mahler’s symphonies from a sole publisher
- Created according to uniform formal and content-related criteria
- Generous format (score/parts 27 x 36 cm) and rastral size of the parts (7,5 mm)
- Modern engraving image guarantees for better readability and clarity
- Sufficient space for entries in the parts
- Optimal practicality of the parts (page-turns, orientation, space between systems for entries by musicians
- Errors and inconsistencies of the Critical Complete Edition have been corrected
- Divergences from the sources and differences to the Complete Critical Edition are documented in the critical commentary.
- Details on performance practical particularities